Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet companies group providing Utah families quality, value priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods.
Sales Assistant / Sales Trainee
Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet Companies group providing Utah families with quality, value-priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods. We are looking for a Full-time Sales Assistant and Trainee to work in our Salt Lake County communities.
Job Type: Full-time and must be available to work Sundays
Salary Position with advancement opportunity to commission as communities become available (limited hours)
Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Candidate should be outgoing friendly, and enjoy working with people during their new home purchase process. Candidates need to have solid administrative skills, people skills, and computer experience. Real estate license is not required, but will be part of the training and advancement.
Sales experience required
College degree preferred, but not required
Homebuilding Assistant Supervisor
Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet companies group providing Utah families quality, value priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods. We are looking for a Homebuilding Assistant Supervisor to work in our Salt Lake County and Park City communities.
Job Type: Full-time Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Applicant should have aspirations to grow and develop into Homebuilding Supervisor / Superintendent role managing their own homes and communities over time.
Construction Management degree is preferred.
- Perform tasks delegated by the Homebuilding Supervisor and support supervision in the construction process of Homebuilding and Customer Care.
- Ensure jobsite or home is ready to receive materials.
- Perform all punch-out work needed in order to ensure a quality product for the customer.
- Inform Homebuilding Supervisor of damaged material due to faulty workmanship or vandalism.
- Complete pre-settlement work designated by the Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Responsible for completion of items from the Quality Inspection within the 10 day Signoff period.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Customer Service — Handle customer service work orders, as assigned.
- Monitoring job site safety, cleanliness and adherence to jobsite SWPPP Plan.
- Acquiring technical knowledge in the installation of products used in the construction of homes.
- Effectively interacting with customers, subcontractors, and company personnel.
- Manage deadlines for job and home completion.
- Managing high volume workloads.
- Maintaining high quality standards.
- Managing time to accomplish goals established by the Homebuilding Supervisor.