Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet companies group providing Utah families quality, value priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods.
Customer Care/Warranty Representative
Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet Companies group providing Utah families with quality, value-priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods. We are looking for a Full-time Customer Care/Warranty Representative to work in our Salt Lake County communities.
Job Type: Full-time/Salaried
Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Candidate supports the Production Department at various home sites to ensure that all Hamlet Homes customers are serviced promptly and professionally. This individual is responsible for performing and/or delegating warranty work on the customers' homes in a timely manner. He/she will report directly to the Service and Warranty Manager.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the required warranty and service work on the home
- Inform Service and Warranty Manager of recurring problems and probable solutions
- Effectively interact with customers, trade contractors, and company personnel
- Manage high volume of workloads
- Effectively follow up on all warranty requests and work in progress
- Ensure timely completion of warranty Work Orders
- Understanding of homebuilding construction
- Work performed promptly and professionally
- Maintain high work standards
- Administration of the Service Program:
- Follow up on all service issues and customer problems
- Enforce service policies and practices
- Process invoices and paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare and work within the established budgets for Warranty items
- Assist with maintenance of office building and tenant improvements as required.
- Assist Service and Warranty Manager with Home Owners Association administration if necessary
- Assist other supervisors if time is available
- Will be on call after hours as scheduled throughout the year
- Expected to be in attendance minimum of five (5) days per week; Saturdays if workload requires
- Must be able to read documents, letters, forms, and respond to customers
- Communicate orally in a professional and customer-oriented manner
- Able to climb ladders, stairs, scaffolding, etc., in order to satisfactorily perform duties
- Must have professional phone skills
- Pick-up Truck required for job performance
- Work in inclement weather
- Must have the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and any other applicable computer software
Sales Assistant / Sales Trainee
Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet Companies group providing Utah families with quality, value-priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods. We are looking for a Full-time Sales Assistant and Trainee to work in our Salt Lake County communities.
Job Type: Full-time including Saturdays
Hourly based on experience
Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Candidate should be outgoing friendly, and enjoy working with people during their new home purchase process. Candidates need to have solid administrative skills, people skills, and computer experience. Real estate license is not required, but will be part of the training and advancement.
Sales experience required
College degree preferred, but not required
Homebuilding Assistant Supervisor
Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet companies group providing Utah families quality, value priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods. We are looking for a Homebuilding Assistant Supervisor to work in our Salt Lake County and Park City communities.
Job Type: Full-time Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Applicant should have aspirations to grow and develop into Homebuilding Supervisor / Superintendent role managing their own homes and communities over time.
Construction Management degree is preferred.
- Perform tasks delegated by the Homebuilding Supervisor and support supervision in the construction process of Homebuilding and Customer Care.
- Ensure jobsite or home is ready to receive materials.
- Perform all punch-out work needed in order to ensure a quality product for the customer.
- Inform Homebuilding Supervisor of damaged material due to faulty workmanship or vandalism.
- Complete pre-settlement work designated by the Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Responsible for completion of items from the Quality Inspection within the 10 day Signoff period.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Customer Service — Handle customer service work orders, as assigned.
- Monitoring job site safety, cleanliness and adherence to jobsite SWPPP Plan.
- Acquiring technical knowledge in the installation of products used in the construction of homes.
- Effectively interacting with customers, subcontractors, and company personnel.
- Manage deadlines for job and home completion.
- Managing high volume workloads.
- Maintaining high quality standards.
- Managing time to accomplish goals established by the Homebuilding Supervisor.