Content and Form
We would like to see that obtaining service on your new Hamlet Home is a simple and friendly experience. The following steps will lead you in the right direction.
- Identify the problem or situation.
- If identified as an emergency, see the Emergency Procedures in the next section. Please also be sure to mark if the problem is an Emergency or Non-Emergency below.
- Review the Customer Care Manual to determine if the problem or situation is covered under the warranty.
- Call the appropriate contractor from the Contractor and Utility Company phone list you received at the Homeowner Orientation from your Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Inform Hamlet Homes of your concerns so that we may follow up with the correct subcontractor or utility company.
- Hamlet Homes will visit your home at (2) specific times during the 1-year warranty period for non-emergency items. Those times are as follows:
- at your request at least 30 days after Closing (Initial Service)
- 10-12 months after Closing (Final Service).
- For the Initial Service, you may submit service requests at any time, and a Hamlet Homes representative will contact you to let you know your requests have been received.
- For requests less than 30 days after Closing, we will let you know we have received your request and we will consolidate all requests until after 30-days, and then reach out to you to schedule the Initial Service visit. If you do not submit a request during the first 30 days, we will not contact you, however, you may still submit a request at any time before the Final Service and we will come and perform the requested service.
- For Final Service, we will contact you approximately 10-11 months after your Closing. You will be contacted by a Warranty Service Representative to make an appointment to conduct a formal inspection of your home and to review any open Work Order items or address any items during the Final Service visit.
In order to inform Hamlet Homes of a particular concern or to request service directly from the Hamlet Homes, you may do the following:
- Click here to fill out our online Service Request Form.
- Call Hamlet Homes directly at (801) 281-2223 and listen for the correct assistance or
- Put your request in writing and forward it to:
Upon receipt of a service request, a Hamlet Homes Representative will contact you within (2) two business days of non-emergency requests to review your concerns, set up an appointment with you to assess your concern and take the appropriate action.
When requesting service, please remember to include all phone numbers at which you may be contacted and your address and subdivision.
Hamlet Homes will make every effort to solve or correct your concern as promptly and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Service & Warranty Request
To send a Service & Warranty Request, simply fill in this form, then click the "Submit Request" button below.
(*indicates required information)