Content and Form
We would like to see that obtaining service on your new Hamlet Home is a simple and friendly experience. The following steps will lead you in the right direction.
- Identify the problem or situation.
- If identified as an emergency, see the Emergency Procedures in the next section. Please also be sure to mark if the problem is an Emergency or Non-Emergency below.
- Review the Customer Care Manual to determine if the problem or situation is covered under the warranty.
- Call the appropriate contractor from the Contractor and Utility Company phone list you received at the Homeowner Orientation from your Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Inform Hamlet Homes of your concerns so that we may follow up with the correct subcontractor or utility company.
- You will receive (2) two non-emergency visits as part of your Service and Warranty Maintenance (if needed). Your initial visit will normally occur within the first 45-90 days of closing on your home. The final visit will normally be at the 10-12 month point. Please check the box below to indicate which visit you would like your request to occur within.
In order to inform Hamlet Homes of a particular concern or to request service directly from the Hamlet Homes, you may do the following:
- Click here to fill out our online Service Request Form.
- Call Hamlet Homes directly at (801) 281-2223 and listen for the correct assistance or
- Put your request in writing and forward it to:
Upon receipt of a service request, a Hamlet Homes Representative will contact you within (2) two business days of non-emergency requests to review your concerns, set up an appointment with you to assess your concern and take the appropriate action.
When requesting service, please remember to include all phone numbers at which you may be contacted and your address and subdivision.
Hamlet Homes will make every effort to solve or correct your concern as promptly and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Service & Warranty Request
To send a Service & Warranty Request, simply fill in this form, then click the "Submit Request" button below.
(*indicates required information)