Following is valuable information on working with the Utah Design Center and Hamlet Homes in selecting materials for your new home.
Complete Structural Options
- Structural Options are to be completed no later than 10 days after contract; Please speak with your Sales Representative
- Requests for Structural Changes beyond 10 days from contract:
- A non-refundable fee of $500 plus cost of change, if accepted.
- Requests for Structural Changes will not be accepted upon House Start
Complete Custom Option Requests
- Requests for Custom Options will be considered within 10 days of contract. Restrictions apply; please see your Hamlet Homes Sales Representative.
- Accepted Custom Option Requests will require additional non refundable deposit.
- Some custom options require full deposit cost of option. See your Hamlet Homes sales representative for details.
Model and Design Center Visits
Many of our homeowners have found it very helpful to visit model homes and browse through the Utah Design Center prior to their appointment in order to see different appliances, cabinets, flooring displayed in a home.
Participants at Design Center Appointment
We limit our appointments to our homeowners plus one additional person. You will be making very important decisions for your new home and we want you to have the opportunity to be focused. To achieve this, we recommend that children do not accompany you to your appointment.
Items to bring to the Design Center Appointment:
- Floor Plan with electrical selections marked
- Pillows, fabric swatches, pictures, etc.
Design Center Appointments
Please be prompt for your appointment as there may be another appointment immediately following. In the event you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please call the Utah Design Center 24 hours in advance.
Please plan to spend between 2-3 hours at the design center. We will grow through each area of the home to select your options one by one.
It has been our experience that by adhering to an agenda, we can ensure you will be able to review all the available selections. If you have not finalized your selections in a specific area, we will continue to move forward and revisit any remaining selections at the conclusion of your appointment. Sometimes a decision that was originally difficult to make falls into place as you continue making selections for the remainder of your home.
Change Requests after Design Center Appointment
- Requests for changes after design center appointment require a $500 non-refundable fee plus cost of change, if accepted
We hope you will find this information helpful and look forward to assisting you!