This position supports the Homebuilding Supervisor in the building process, at various home sites, to assure Hamlet homes are built within specifications while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. The individual is responsible for a safe and clean working environment on the site.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform tasks delegated by the Homebuilding Supervisor and support supervision in the construction process of Homebuilding and Customer Care.
- Lock and unlock houses as required.
- Scrap and sweep houses as required.
- Supply heat to houses (heaters and propane) as required.
- Ensure jobsite or home is ready to receive materials and next Subcontractor
- Perform all punch-out work needed in order to ensure a quality product for the customer.
- Inform Homebuilding Supervisor of damaged material due to faulty workmanship or vandalism.
- Complete pre-settlement work designated by the Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Conduct Homeowner orientation with customer as directed Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Responsible for 7-Day signoff of Homeowner orientation sheet.
- Responsible for completion of items from the Quality Inspection within the 7-day Signoff period.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Customer Service – Handle customer service work orders, as assigned.
- Monitor job site safety, cleanliness and adherence to jobsite SWPPP Plan.
- Must acquire technical knowledge in the installation of products used in the construction of homes.
- Must have the ability to effectively interact with customers, subcontractors, and company personnel.
- Must have ability to manage deadlines.
- Must have the ability to manage high volume workloads.
- Must have the ability to maintain high quality.
- Must be able to manage time to accomplish goals established by the Homebuilding Supervisor.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
EOE. Only those selected to interview will be contacted.