Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet companies group providing Utah families quality, value priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods.
Purchasing Agent / Estimator
Purchasing Agent / EstimatorThis position works closely with the VP of Construction on the management of the purchasing and estimating functions for Hamlet Homes’ production department. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing plan take-offs, evaluating bids and creating construction budgets.
- Setting up and maintaining products, options, and communities in Newstar.
- Researching new products to improve home quality.
- Creating and updating community specifications.
- Negotiate bids with trade contractors
- Maintain all Trade Contractor Agreements and Scopes of Work.
- Applicant must have purchasing/construction background with strong communication and organizational skills, understanding of data base management and costing, computer systems and a high level of Excel experience.
- Construction Management Degree preferred.
- Constellation/Newstar experience preferred.
New Home Sales Representative
Job Description Hamlet Homes is providing Utah families with quality, value-priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods. We are currently looking for a Full-time NEW HOME SALES REPRESENTATIVE to work in Salt Lake, Davis and Summit County communities. Job Requirements:
- Full-time position REQUIRES working Saturdays and Sundays. Must be flexible with schedule and able to travel to various communities as scheduled/needed
- Must have outgoing, friendly personality and enjoy working with people
- Must have solid communication, critical thinking and computer skills
- Excellent people skills including patience, responsiveness and tolerance during the new home purchase process
- Candidate should be goal oriented and budget conscious and be able to work in a team environment
- Must have strong sales and closing skills
- Current Utah Real Estate License is required
- College degree preferred but not required
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME SALES!!!!
- Traffic and lead generation
- Design and maintain directional signage for community
- Make Spec Home design selections in a timely manner when assigned
- Prospect follow up
- Community management and model home merchandising
- Maintain marketing materials
- Contract negotiation
- Hands-on participation in community roll-out meetings and grand openings
- Work with Production Superintendent to meet production goals
- Meet or exceed company sales and budget goals
- Sales presentation and follow-up during and after sale
- Adhere to all Hamlet Homes policies and procedures
- Commission Only
- Commission Rate to be disclosed during hiring process