Hamlet Homes is part of the growing Hamlet companies group providing Utah families quality, value priced homes in attractively designed neighborhoods.
Front Office Administrator
Major duties and responsibilities
• Position is responsible for the answering of incoming phone calls for Hamlet Homes. • Screen and route calls, take messages as necessary • Ensure accuracy of telephone greeting / after-hours messages • Check the general delivery mailbox each morning for messages and distribute. • Direct and warm transfer any incoming community prospect calls, giving them general information and conferencing them in with the appropriate sales agent. • Process Service Request/HOA calls (see Customer Service Section for further details) • Maintain and program Veracity telephone system • Greet incoming guests, offer them a drink and seat them in the appropriate conference room. Inform Hamlet Homes employee that their guest has arrived. • Maintain conference rooms. Clean and straighten after each use.
• Update revised Polices & Procedures • Coordinate office activities to ensure Hamlet Home’s personnel can successfully perform their job functions. This includes: o Verify and distribute all incoming deliveries o Mail – open, date stamp and distribute all US Mail o Maintain fax machines. This includes distribution of faxes, verifying legibility and page numbers and requesting a re-fax as needed; monitoring outbound faxes for receipt and notifying sender if error is received. o Coordinate the scheduling of the conference rooms and company calendar o Coordinate daily drop off for outgoing US mail and overnight packages in a timely manner o Perform general secretarial functions for office staff, including typing, transcription, filing, special projects, etc. • Order and organize all office supply cabinets. Ensure there is paper ready in the copy machine and all supplies are available. • Order drinks and snacks and keep kitchen stocked. • Coordinate service/supplies for leased machines i.e. copier, ice and water dispenser and postage meter machine. • Create and deliver Builders Risk report monthly • Process Certificate of Occupancy and ensure they are filed.
Sales/Marketing – Support
• Prepare the Homeowner Walk basket and Blue box o Update community information as needed. • Supply all model home Sales offices with office supplies as requested/needed • Check the google drive to ensure Sales Agents have completed the homebuyer profiles. o Add any new Homebuyer profiles to the file. Save and email this monthly.
Works in an office setting Monday thru Friday. Minimum requirements include high school diploma, basic computer knowledge and skills compatible with computer programs currently used by the company, willingness to learn processes and computer skills relevant to duties. Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent customer service and telephone skills. Job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines. Must maintain a professional demeanor and present a front office image that supports Hamlet Homes values and mission.
Dimensions • AD – Attention to Detail • CL – Collaboration • CSO – Customer Service Orientation • OA – Organizational Awareness • TW – Teamwork/Cooperation
Marketing & Social Media Assistant
And, of course, this person would want to work at an award-winning company, most recently awarded one of the Best Companies to Work for in Utah, that knows how to work hard and play hard (there might be some ping-pong or nerf gun fights in your future).
Things we need from this person:
- Someone that can/will:
- execute a results-driven social media strategy that includes a growth and content plan.
- develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- attend company events and produce live social media content.
- create fun, unique and creative social campaigns to drive additional leads
- maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- collaborate with VP of Marketing to create a social media calendar.
- monitor social media channels for industry trends, comments, questions.
- interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- assist in additional online marketing objectives as assigned by VP of Marketing.
- assist with marketing duties when needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
This position works closely with the VP of Construction on the management of the purchasing and estimating functions for Hamlet Homes’ production department.
• Preparing plan take-offs, evaluating bids and creating construction budgets. • Setting up and maintaining products, options, and communities in Newstar. • Researching new products to improve home quality. • Creating and updating community specifications. • Negotiate bids with trade contractors • Maintain all Trade Contractor Agreements and Scopes of Work.
• Applicant must have purchasing/construction background with strong communication and organizational skills, understanding of data base management and costing, computer systems and a high level of Excel experience. • Construction Management Degree preferred. • Constellation/Newstar experience preferred.