In consideration of current national health concerns, please read our Hamlet Homeowner Warranty Service Update:
Hamlet Homes is committed to making sure our homeowners continue to receive the great customer experience they have come to expect from us, including during your home warranty period and beyond. We will continue to attend warranty service visits, unless we are told we can no longer have any contact, as we continue to monitor the CDC (Center of Disease Control) updates.
However, if you or anyone in your household is feeling ill, please advise us ASAP. In order to keep you, your family, our team members and our other customers safe during this time, we will reschedule all warranty service items until a later date. Please continue to submit your service requests, and we will get to them as soon as we can.
When possible, we may defer any non-critical warranty service item visits, until it’s safe. We will address emergency request issues in real time as they arise.
When our team members or contractors arrive at your home, please avoid handshakes or touching. Our team will make sure to remain at a distance as they review and/or repair any necessary items, in order to make sure both parties feel comfortable.
- Identify the problem or situation.
- If identified as an emergency, see the Emergency Procedures in the next section. Please also be sure to mark if the problem is an Emergency or Non-Emergency below.
- Review the Customer Care Manual to determine if the problem or situation is covered under the warranty.
- Call the appropriate contractor from the Contractor and Utility Company phone list you received at the Homeowner Orientation from your Homebuilding Supervisor.
- Inform Hamlet Homes of your concerns so that we may follow up with the correct subcontractor or utility company.
- Hamlet Homes will visit your home at (2) specific times during the 1-year warranty period for non-emergency items, if needed. Those times are as follows:
- at your request at least 30 days after Closing (Initial Warranty Service)
- 10-12 months after Closing (Final Warranty Service).
- For the Initial Warranty Service, you may submit warranty service requests at any time, and a Hamlet Homes representative will contact you to let you know your requests have been received.
- For requests less than 30 days after Closing, we will let you know we have received your request and we will consolidate all requests until after 30-days, and then reach out to you to schedule the Initial Warranty Service visit. If you do not submit a request during the first 30 days, we will not contact you, however, you may still submit a request at any time before the Final Warranty Service and we will come and perform the requested warranty service.
- For Final Warranty Service, unless your request is an emergency, we ask that you keep a list of items needing attention and then submit that list at 10-11 months post-closing. Once you submit that list, you will be contacted by a Warranty Service Representative to make an appointment to conduct a formal inspection of your home and to review any open Work Order items or address any items during the Final Warranty Service visit.
In order to inform Hamlet Homes of a particular concern or to request warranty service directly from the Hamlet Homes, you may do the following:
- Click here to fill out our online Warranty Service Request Form.
- Call Hamlet Homes directly at (801) 281-2223 and listen for the correct assistance or
- Put your request in writing and forward it to:
308 East 4500 South, Suite 200
Murray, UT 84107
Attn. Customer Care/Warranty
Upon receipt of a warranty service request, a Hamlet Homes Representative will contact you within (2) two business days of non-emergency requests to review your concerns, set up an appointment with you to assess your concern and take the appropriate action.
When requesting warranty service, please remember to include all phone numbers at which you may be contacted and your address and subdivision.
Hamlet Homes will make every effort to solve or correct your concern as promptly and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Warranty Service Request
To send a Warranty Service Request, simply fill in this form, then click the “Submit Request” button below.
(*indicates required information)