In consideration of current national health concerns, please read our Hamlet Homeowner Warranty Service Update:
Hamlet Homes is committed to making sure our homeowners continue to receive the great customer experience they have come to expect from us, including during your home warranty period and beyond. Following all guidelines, we ask that if you or someone in your home is or has been sick recently, that you advise us ASAP so that we can reschedule your warranty service visit for a later date.
When our team members or contractors arrive at your home, please avoid handshakes or touching. Our team will make sure to remain at a distance as they review and/or repair any necessary items, in order to make sure both parties feel comfortable. Please continue to submit your warranty service requests through our online portal. All new requests will be documented and scheduled in the order they are received, with emergencies being the exception.
- At least 30 days after closing (Initial Service)
- 11-12 months after closing (Final Service)
- The homeowner or a representative of the homeowner must be present during all warranty repair visits by Hamlet Homes or one of the subcontractors
- Identify the problem or situation.
- If identified as an emergency, see the Emergency Procedures in the next section.
- Review the Customer Care Manual to determine if the problem or situation is covered under the warranty.
- Inform Hamlet Homes of your concerns so that we may follow up with the correct subcontractor or utility company at the next scheduled visit.
- Click here to fill out our online Warranty Service Request Form.
- Call Hamlet Homes directly at (801) 281-2223 and listen for the correct assistance or
- Put your request in writing and forward it to:
Warranty Service Request
To send a Warranty Service Request, simply fill in this form, then click the “Submit Request” button below. (*indicates required information)