- We ask that you wait to submit Warranty Service Requests until at least 30 days after closing.
- The homeowner or a representative of the homeowner must be present during all warranty repair visits by Hamlet Homes or one of the subcontractors.
- Identify the problem or situation.
- If identified as an emergency, please see the Emergency Request Procedures in the Homeowner Services & Warranty Menu.
- Review the Customer Care Manual to determine if the problem or situation is covered under the warranty.
- Inform Hamlet Homes of your concerns so that we may follow up with the correct subcontractor or utility company.
- Fill out the form below.
- Call Hamlet Homes directly at (801) 281-2223 and listen for the correct assistance or
- Put your request in writing and forward it to:
Upon receipt of a warrantable service request, a Hamlet Homes Representative will contact you within (2) two business days of non-emergency requests to review your concerns, set up an appointment with you to assess your concern and take the appropriate action. When requesting warranty service, please remember to include all phone numbers and email addresses at which you may be contacted along with your address and subdivision.
Hamlet Homes will make every effort to solve or correct your concern as promptly and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Warranty Service Request
To send a Warranty Service Request, simply fill in this form, then click the “Submit Request” button below. (*indicates required information)